Consign with us
Thank you for consigning with us!
How it works:
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and consignors please read and follow our consigning procedures.
1. Sign up for an appointment on our Consignment Calendar .
2. Only 2 shopping bags at a time or one big blue IKEA style bag.
3. Come in at your scheduled time and location.
4. All appointments are 30 minutes during which you are welcome to shop in the store if we are not at capacity
5. We can return or donate your no thank you (NTYs) items. Due to limited donation options at this time we may need to return "donates" as well.
6. All items must be be freshly washed, free of stains, damage, excessive wear, odor, recall and have all their pieces or parts.
7. If you are not able to make your appointment please cancel within 24-hours so another may schedule in that spot.
8. If we're booked out more than a few weeks you may call to see if we can squeeze you in.
We appreciate your patience as we try new ways. We will be moving intentionally and safely as we navigate what feels safe to our staff as well as our customers.
Pajamas - Brands that are GAP or better (check for stains, damage). Winter holiday pjs too! Hanna Andersson Holiday pjs are a favorite for our customers.
Shoes - Sneakers, mary janes, first walkers, rain boots, fall style shoes, slippers and snow boots.
Clothing - FALL & WINTER - All things rain and snow!
Games - Must have all pieces and be in original box
- Outdoor toys (balance bikes, bikes, scooters, trikes, water tables, balls..)
- Building toys- blocks, trains etc.
Books - We love books!