Consign with us
Thank you for consigning with us!
We now have 2 types of "Consignment Appointments" at each of our locations.
- "Drop-Off Appointment”: We donate the items that we are not able to resell to local charities in need.
- “Return Appointment”: We can return items at your appointment that we are not able to resell.
We have 2 locations.
- Fremont in NE Portland
- Montavilla in SE Portland
Schedule for the appointment type and location that fits your needs. Read the procedures and policies for any appointments scheduled.
How it works:
In order to ensure the safety of our staff and consignors please follow these directions if you would like to consign with us during this time.
1. Sign up for a Consignment Appointment on our Consignment Calendar at your desired location: Fremont or Montavilla
2. Only 2 shopping bags at a time.
3. Label your bags with your own tag at home: Name, Date, Phone Number and Email
4. Drop off at your scheduled time and location.
5. Call when you arrive: Fremont 503-477-7776 / Montavilla 503-327-8506
6. We will put a bin outside for you to put your bags in. Knock on the door once you've transferred your items to the bin.
7. All consignment items are quarantined for a few days before they are processed for the sales floor.
8. If you schedule a 30-minute “Return” appointment and are running late, you may have to reschedule.
9. If you are not able to make your appointment please cancel within 24-hours so another may schedule in that spot.
10. We appreciate your patience as we try new ways. We will be moving intentionally and safely as we navigate what feels safe to our staff as well as our customers.
Pajamas - Brands that are GAP or better (check for stains, damage)
Shoes - Sneakers, native, keens, sandals - (spring/summer)
Boys & Girls - SUMMER clothing & all things swim!
Games - Must have all pieces and be in original box
- Outdoor toys (balance bikes, bikes, scooters, trikes, water tables, balls..)
- Building toys- blocks, trains etc.
Books - We love books! Free of damage and spills